Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 June, 2011

Mali My Elephant




As cute as cute could be

Mali is a recent addition to my plush toy range and I named her after the baby elephant born at the
Melbourne Zoo Australia. The real Mali is 12 mths old, extremely cute and cheeky, a real delight to watch and doesn't she love the attention. She has a new family member now, a baby boy called Ongard - so she's got some competition.

I took this photo of Mali, her mum Dokkoon and aunties when she was only a few months old. One of the aunties was pregnant with Ongard at the time of this photo.

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest elephant.
    Would you mind sharing your pattern or tell me where I can get one. I know my grandson would just adore this. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I promise to stop by your blog and say hi. Cheers