Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 April, 2012

Letter Art ~ My First Lesson

I'm loving Letter Art.  It's fun, relaxing, creative ~ just a wonderful play time.  The best part is I don't need a desk, nor do I need expensive paper, pens or paints.  In fact, I coloured this delicious piece with chalk and then later gave it a luscious and generous spray of hairspray.  My masterpiece is now adorably perfumed.

Naturally I didn't think of this myself, the mastermind behind my learning experience is Joanne Sharpe from Letter Love 101 and this is the coolest of classes.  What's so good about it for me is that I can chill out on the couch, pillow behind my back, wrapped up in a snuggly doona, dogs by my side and just get creative.




There's nothing special about these doodles but it makes me feel good, time wasted is not time wasted if you're having heaps of fun.  This is lesson number one only twenty-eight to go.  Just having too much fun.

7 comments:

  1. You did a great job! It'a a very happy piece. :)

    I seriously doubt I could produce something that good after only one lesson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cheryl, if I can do it then anyone can do it. It's amazing how a bit of colour can make such a difference.

      Delete
  2. What a happy, cheerful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane it did make me happy play with this art.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, I think you got something here. I can see this used in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, I consider you an exceptional artist therefore your comments are very much appreciated.

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog thanks for taking the time to share this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I promise to stop by your blog and say hi. Cheers