Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 September, 2013

Hearty Arty Inspiration

Life Book 2013 with Tamara Laporte is my favourite place to be at the moment.  I'm getting so much inspiration watching all the videos and 'having a go' using all kinds of mixed media.  This piece was inspired by Effy Wild's tutorial in Life Book 2013.



But there's more, Joanne Sharpe of Whimspirations is amazing and her art work inspires me just as much and it's such a great way to unwind after a tough day or two.



I've taken several of Joanne's on-line classes last year and recently I came across these wonderful prints which Joanne created and here's my spin on her work.  I just love using Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Watercolors ~ Joanne Palette.  I discovered these when taking a class with Joanne.  I'm also enrolled in a class which Joanne is featuring in with Strathmore Art which starts next week.  Looking forward to getting heaps more inspiration from Joanne Sharpe and of course the Life Book 2013 is a whole year course with lots of great artists showcasing their many skills.  



3 comments:

  1. Very nice Chris! For some reason blogger is not updating your posts in my sidebar. I stopped and refollowed to see if that solves the problem. Glad to see you are still making art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, I've gone back to work and recently with family illness I just lost motivation to engage or post. with some discipline I hope to get the magic back into my life and blog again even if it's monthly. Shouldn't be too hard!!!!! Take care & thanks for visiting and not forgetting me.

      Delete
    2. Chris thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, it really made my day! I understand about motivation, sometimes I get so busy with my shop and other obligations I just have to take a break. Glad to see you are still here and enjoy your Springtime weather!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I promise to stop by your blog and say hi. Cheers